Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

DWYRAN CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), DWYRAN

Site Details



NPRN 8788

Map Reference SH46NW

Grid Reference SH44846589

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Rhosyr

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Dwyran Methodist Chapel was first built in 1813, rebuilt in 1841 and rebuilt again in 1869, The present chapel, dated 1869, is built in the Lombardic/Italian style of the gable-entry type, to the design of architect Richard Owen of Liverpool.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records