Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TABERNACL WELSH BAPTIST CHURCH, FARMER STREET, LLANNERCH-Y-MEDD

Site Details



NPRN 8806

Map Reference SH48SW

Grid Reference SH42068418

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llannerch-y-medd

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Welsh Baptist cause in Llannerch-y-Medd was formed in 1814 and the Tabernacl Church built in 181, in the Simple Round-Headed style of the long-wall entry type. It was still in use as a chapel in 1999.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records