Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SEILO WELSH INDEPENDENT CHAPEL, CEFN-COCH

Site Details



NPRN 8810

Map Reference SH39SW

Grid Reference SH33979024

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Cylch-y-garn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Seilo cause was established in 1838 and the chapel built in the Vernacular style in 1839. In 1999 Seilo was still in use as a chapel.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records