Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

AINON WELSH BAPTIST CHURCH, PEN-LLYN

Site Details



NPRN 8813

Map Reference SH38SE

Grid Reference SH35138235

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Bodedern

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description The Ainon cause was formed in 1837 and the first chapel built between 1838 and 1839. This was rebuilt in 1881 in the Simple Round-headed style and fairly typical small rural chapel, with a rendered single-storey and a central entrance in the gable end closest to the road.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Digital Images

Archive Records