Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

CARMEL CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), CARMEL, LLECHYNFARWYDD

Site Details



NPRN 8820

Map Reference SH38SE

Grid Reference SH38778232

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Llannerch-y-medd

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Carmel Methodist Chapel was first built in 1826, modified in 1838 and rebuilt in 1855. The present chapel, dated 1855, was built by architect Hugh Jones of Llanfechell, in the Vernacular and Simple Gothic style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Archive Records