Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TREVOR METHODIST CHAPEL (WESLEYAN;EBENEZER), TREFOR

Site Details



NPRN 8821

Map Reference SH38SE

Grid Reference SH37438004

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Tref Alaw

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Trevor Methodist Chapel was built in 1804 and rebuilt in 1833 in the Simple Gothic style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, March 2010