Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

GILEAD CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), PENMYNYDD

Site Details



NPRN 8831

Map Reference SH57SW

Grid Reference SH52117358

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Penmynydd

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Gilead Methodist Chapel was built in 1833, rebuilt in 1856 rebuilt again in 1866. The present chapel, dated 1866, is built in the Simple Round-Headed and Sub-Classical style of the gable-entry type.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Archive Records