Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

GWALCHMAI CHAPEL (WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST), GWALCHMAI-UCHAF,

Site Details



NPRN 8857

Map Reference SH37NE

Grid Reference SH39117578

Unitary (Local) Authority Isle of Anglesey

Old County Anglesey

Community Trewalchmai

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Gwalchmai Methodist Chapel was built in 1789, rebuilt in 1810, 1849 and rebuilt for a third time in 1925. The present chapel, dated 1925, is built in the Classical style if the short-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, March 2010

Archive Records