Cadw SAM No.=CN191
A cavern about 50ft deep and 16ft wide at entrance.
Partial clearance in 1880 and later revealed the remains of four human skeletons, bones of badger, bear, boar, bos longifrons, horse and goat. Some animals' teeth were perforated for suspension. Flint fragments, a polished stone knife and a decorated jaw-bone were also found.
Cave now in use as a store.
A second cave lies immediately above, see NPRN 300812.
visited DKL 19 November 1991