Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

TRINITY WESLEYAN METHODIST CHURCH, FOUR ELMS ROAD, NEWPORT ROAD, CARDIFF

Site Details



NPRN 9389

Map Reference ST17NE

Grid Reference ST1958277098

Unitary (Local) Authority Cardiff

Old County Glamorgan

Community Adamsdown

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Trinity Methodist Chapel and schoolroom were built in 1896 to the design of architects Alfred Victor Ingall & Sons of Birmingham. The chapel is built in the Gothic style with a gable-entry and cruciform plan, leaded windows and a large integral tower.Trinity is now Grade 2 Listed as an elaborate late nineteenth century chapel with a prominent spire in the city.

RCAHMW, June 2010

Archive Records