Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

EBENEZER ENGLISH BAPTIST CHAPEL, DE WINTON STREET; COED-Y-BRAIN ROAD, LLANBRADACH

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 9416

Map Reference ST18NW

Grid Reference ST14768992

Unitary (Local) Authority Caerphilly

Old County Glamorgan

Community Llanbradach

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Ebenezer Baptist Chapel was built in 1905 in the Simple Gothic style of the gable-entry type. The central doorway is pointed-headed with a large overlight in the apex with Y-tracery, and is flanked by two tall pointed -headed windows with large pane glazing. Over the door is a triple window comprising of a central, pointed-headed light, flanked by two much smaller flat-headed lights. Over this is a small plaque inscribed 'EBENEZER ENGLISH BAPTIST 1905'.

RCAHMW, November 2008