Cadw SAM No.=MM198
The site is defined by a central 'platform' measuring 60m (NE-SW) by 45m, embanked on the NE, surrounded by a ditch up to 1.2m deep and an outer bank 0.5m high; traces of bank and ditch projecting NW from the N corner are still visible.
The site is largely unchanged since 1957 though some erosion has been occasioned by the construction of a housing estate and associated utilities on the N and W which has impinged slightly on the earthwork. The land is grazed by horses, sheep and cattle. A feeding area on the W corner, from which deeply rutted vehicle tracks extend N and NE, has caused penetration of the interior surface.
visited: D.K.Leighton 19 February 1999
RCAHMW AP94-CS 0481