1. Ruined church of c.12th C., although foundation date is unknown. Large additions made in the 14th C. Still in use in 1560, 'decayed' by 1755.
G.M.Edwards, RCAHMW, 05/08/1999.
2. Ruined church, consisting of a 12th & 14th c. nave with a 15-16th c. S porch, and 14th c. chancel, having a belfry over the chancel arch (Williams 1971, 23-4).
Excavation in the nave indicated that the central area was flagged, with 'aisles' on the N & S being floored with ceramic tiles (Sell 2001, 116).
Associated with: Churchyard cross (Nprn307989).
Sources: Williams 1971 (Mon. Ant. 3), 20-28;
Sell 2001 (Stud. Celt. 35), 109-141.
J.Wiles, RCAHMW, 28.02.2003.