Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

DRYSLWYN WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, DRYSLWYN

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6515

Map Reference SN52SE

Grid Reference SN55342051

Unitary (Local) Authority Carmarthenshire

Old County Carmarthenshire

Community Llangathen

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Dryslwyn Methodist Chapel was built in 1792, rebuilt in 1850 and restored in 1878. The chapel closed in the 1970s and by 1997 had bn converted to residential use.

RCAHMW, July 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records