Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

SALEM WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL, FOUR ROADS

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2020. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 6540

Map Reference SN40NW

Grid Reference SN44810935

Unitary (Local) Authority Carmarthenshire

Old County Carmarthenshire

Community Llangyndeyrn

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Salem Methodist Chapel was built in 1808, enlarged in 1837 and renewed in 1851. The present chapel, dated 1851, is built in the Simple Round-Headed style of the long-wall entry type.

RCAHMW, July 2009

Archive Records