Accessibility

Font Size

100% 150% 200%

Background Colour

Default Contrast
Close Reset

BLAENCARON WELSH CALVINISTIC METHODIST CHAPEL

Site Details

© Copyright and database right 2019. All rights reserved. Ordnance Survey licence number 0100022206

NPRN 7180

Map Reference SN76SW

Grid Reference SN70836115

Unitary (Local) Authority Ceredigion

Old County Cardiganshire

Community Tregaron

Type of Site CHAPEL

Broad Class RELIGIOUS RITUAL AND FUNERARY

Period Post Medieval

Site Description Blaencaron Methodist Chapel was built in 1875 and renewed in 1901. The building style is Simple round-headed with a gable-entry plan. Blaencaron was sold for redevelopment in 2007.

RCAHMW, November 2009

Digital Images

Archive Records